The outsourced accounting service includes the entering of accounting documents received, the preparation of tax returns, as well as regular exchange of information with employees of our clients and the related monthly reporting.
- Accounting and/or the checking of accounting
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Preparation of returns, liaising with authorities
- Preparation of Financial statements and reports according to Hungarian and/or international rules
- Preparation of consolidation packages, annual report
ERNA EVANS Kft. have introduced a new, state-of-the-art business administration system, and a related cloud-based online service. The essence of this is that, with the use of virtual computers installed in their offices, our clients can use the software running on high-performance servers owned by us for invoicing and the filing of the incoming invoices. Thanks to the pre-parametering, the invoices issued are automatically recorded in the books, can be generated in PDF-format, and the invoice image may be downloaded from the system or printed at any time.
In the case of supplier invoices, the employee of the client in charge of administrative tasks, with the use of this virtual interface, uploads the invoices directly to our business administration system, and then links it to the paper-based documents (invoice, certificate of performance, contract). Our accountant then checks the vouchers prepared in the system and selects the proper account codes for them. With the use of this system, our clients no longer need to use their own filing system (filing book Excel spreadsheet), as they can always easily retrieve their invoices, and their status can be continuously checked, even by the clients themselves.
Bank statements are also recorded electronically, on the basis of the e-statements made available to us by the client’s bank.
Thanks to this accounting procedure:
- the books can be kept up to date, making it possible to prepare the monthly/quarterly reports even in the case of very tight deadlines;
- the accounting data are easily accessible to our clients: accounts receivables can be managed up to date, also by way of launching payment demands from our system;
- there is no need for paper-based documents to move between the accountant and the client – environmentally-friendly, paperless office;
- the procedure significantly accelerates administrative processes, providing a higher level of order, transparency and the elimination of errors.