For the preparation of company buy-outs, acquisitions – for the purposes of risk analysis or on the auditor’s advice – at the request of the management, we undertake a full-scale review of accounting records going back several years and the preparation of a due diligence report.
- Accounting/taxation due diligence, correction of accounting records, tax returns
- Comprehensive review of the accounting records of companies retrospectively for several years, performing due diligence from an accounting and taxation point of view
- Preparation of a report on the errors and risks identified, along with recommendations for the solution/corrections
- Correction of errors identified in the checked books, modification of tax returns, carrying out self-revisions, “cleaning” of the books
- Tax representation, coordination of tax audits